Welcome to my blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

Final Exam


















One of the tools that we have learned in exploring tech. that I think I will be able to use after graduation is how to set up a website, we learned how to make a website and add information to it, i think this will be a useful skil after graduation. I think I would use this tool in my line of work to make a website for a company.  You can use your webiste to collaborate, and get feedback from people.  People can also learn about your compnay without having to go to your building or calling. I have chosen this tool because I think it is the one I will use most out of them all.

Out of all of the tools I don't think i will ever use RSS feeds again, because if I want to know if something is updated I can just go look.  Also it is very hard to find the exact thing you are looking for when using RSS feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment